Explore > Engage > Experience > Experiment > Express > Exchange > Evolve
LTA ‘learning through art’ Workshop
Intends to create an inclusive and nourishing environment for all those explorers who aspire to engage deeper in the process of self-discovery through dynamic experiences, artistic experimentation and conscious expressions.
While questioning our ‘being’ we’ll observe our patterns and engage in the process of self-inquiry through different learning mediums to collectively develop our understanding about our holistic growth.
LTA aims to bring forth the idea of collaborative learning exchange, thereby enhancing the sensitivity towards human ecology and initiate meaningful actions to support each other.
LTA encourages you to open all those threads of your ‘being’ that you feel to re-weave with love, care, compassion, peace, serenity and beauty in your heart.
The ultimate objective of this workshop is to immerse in a contemplative self and evolve together through a joyful journey of life-art.
LET US EXPLORE
Desires and aspirations of our mind.
Core inclination of our being.
Inner quest & vision.
Our natural learning patterns and journey of transformation.
Our deeper longing and source of inspiration.
Our multifaceted being and potential possibilities.
LET US ENGAGE
With people who help us reflect our fears and truth.
In a conducive environment for our holistic growth.
LET US EXPERIENCE
A kind of journey that evokes our awareness at different levels.
What is comforting/discomforting for us and why?
LET US EXPERIMENT
To free ourselves from the fear of mistakes.
To weave together precious threads of our flaws and qualities.
LET US EXPRESS
The quality of our expressions create the quality of environment around us.
An expressive communication leaves strong impact on us and affect our growth.
The honesty in expressions has amazing power to manifest a beautiful human culture around us.
LET US EXCHANGE
Our skills, knowledge and other special gifts that we have received from life.
The process of exchange opens the possibility of our multi-dimensional growth.
When we value exchange, we expand.
LET US EVOLVE
When we look upon the other sides of failure, we see evolution.
Evolution is life.
GUIDING P R I N C I P L E S
- Honesty is the real beauty, stay curious and natural.
- Expand to embrace all kind of co-explorers.
- Never compare your ways and pace of growth with others.
- We are here not to compete but to support each other’s growth.
- Keep creating brave and nourishing environment for all.
- Mistakes are welcome. Take-a-way out of it.
- Instant results are not required, keep discovering alternative ways to grow.
- Being the best is not a condition, doing the best is all that matters.
- Be sincere yet playful in your exploration.
- Take Time–Take Space, Try to work intuitively.
- Spread Good Vibes.
ACTIVITY M O D U L E S
(Note: Depending on time, space, context and resources, workshop modules would change.)
I. Discovering ‘Self’ through the space of observation & communicative drawing.
II. Discovering ‘Self’ through thinking & spontaneous writing.
III. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of sound.
IV. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of light.
V. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of movements.
VI. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of actions & expressions.
VII. Discovering ‘Self’ through listening & learning exchange.
VIII. Discovering ‘Self’ through collaborative games.
IX. Discovering ‘Self’ by crafting inclusive social spaces.
R E F L E C T I O N S
- What is the essence of my ‘being’ & what I wish to be?
- Where do I lack & what I aspire to learn?
- What inspires me & what distracts me?
- Any limiting belief or self-doubt that I am struggling with?
- What am I searching, seeking, attracting & following?
- Where do I feel tangled & what is my deeper longing?
- How conscious am I about my feelings & reactions?
- What is my way of working on mind and body intelligence?
- How do I deal with & move through difficult situations, relations & conversations?
- How do I develop my perceptions & understanding?
- What is my special and deeper discovery about my ‘self’?
- What are my intentions & how do I work on my capabilities?
- How do I harmonize my ‘self’ with my work journey?
LTA J O U R N E Y S
At Arpana Fine Arts Gallery, New Delhi / 27th May – 2nd June, 2019
Part of ‘I AM – Identity Art Marathon‘ 24 day multi disciplinary art festival.
At ARCH College of Design & Business, Jaipur. Rajasthan / 15th – 17th May 2019