Explore > Engage > Experience > Experiment > Express > Exchange > Evolve
LTA ‘learning through art’ Workshop
Intends to create an inclusive and nourishing environment for all those explorers who aspire to engage deeper in the process of self-discovery through dynamic experiences, artistic experimentation and conscious expressions.
While questioning our ‘being’ we’ll observe our thought patterns and engage in the process of self-inquiry through different learning mediums to ultimately develop a collective understanding about our ‘whole being’.
LTA aims to bring forth an idea of collaborative learning exchange by enhancing our sensitivity towards overall human ecology.
LTA encourages us to open all those threads of our ‘being’ that we have been feeling or thinking to re-weave with love, care, compassion, serenity & beauty in our heart.
The ultimate objective of this workshop is to make people immerse in their contemplative ‘self’ and evolve joyfully through a journey of art.
LET US EXPLORE
Desires and aspirations of our mind.
Core inclination of our being.
Inner quest & vision.
Our natural learning patterns and journey of transformation.
Our deeper longing and source of inspiration.
Our multifaceted being and potential possibilities.
LET US ENGAGE
With people who help us reflect our fears and truth.
In a conducive environment for our holistic growth.
LET US EXPERIENCE
A kind of journey that evokes our awareness at different levels.
What is comforting/discomforting for us and why?
LET US EXPERIMENT
To free ourselves from the fear of mistakes.
To weave together precious threads of our flaws and qualities.
LET US EXPRESS
The quality of our expressions create the quality of environment around us.
Our expressions (at all levels) manifest a reality of being and nourish our growth.
The honesty in expressions has amazing power to manifest a beautiful human culture around us.
LET US EXCHANGE
Our skills, knowledge and other special gifts that we have received from life.
The process of exchange opens the possibility of our multi-dimensional growth.
When we value exchange, we expand.
LET US EVOLVE
On the other side of each and every failure, there is an evolution.
Evolution is life.
GUIDING P R I N C I P L E S
- Honesty is the real beauty, stay curious and natural.
- Expand to embrace all kind of co-explorers.
- Never compare your ways and pace of growth with others.
- We are here not to compete but to support each other’s growth.
- Keep creating brave and nourishing environment for all.
- Mistakes are welcome. Take-a-way out of it.
- Instant results are not required, keep discovering alternative ways to grow.
- Being the best is not a condition, doing the best is all that matters.
- Stay playful & intuitive in your explorations.
- Take space, Take your own time.
ACTIVITY M O D U L E S
(Note: Depending on time, space, context and resources, workshop modules would change.)
I. Discovering ‘Self’ through the space of observation & communicative drawing.
II. Discovering ‘Self’ through thinking & spontaneous writing.
III. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of sound.
IV. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of light.
V. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of movements.
VI. Discovering ‘Self’ through the experience of actions & expressions.
VII. Discovering ‘Self’ through listening & learning exchange.
VIII. Discovering ‘Self’ through collaborative games.
IX. Discovering ‘Self’ by crafting inclusive social activity space.
R E F L E C T I O N S
- What is the essence of my ‘being’ & what I wish to be?
- Where do I lack & what I aspire to learn?
- What inspires me & what distracts me?
- Any limiting belief or self-doubt that I am struggling with?
- What am I seeking, searching, attracting & following?
- Where do I feel tangled & what is my deeper longing?
- How conscious am I about my feelings & reactions?
- How often do I recognize the intuitions of my mind & intelligence of my body?
- How do I deal with or move through difficult situations, relations & conversations?
- How progressively do I develop my perceptions & understanding?
- What is my special and deeper discovery of my evolving ‘self’?
- What are my intentions & how do I work on my capabilities?
- How do I harmonize my ‘self’ with my life/work journey?
LTA J O U R N E Y S
At Arpana Fine Arts Gallery, New Delhi / 27th May – 2nd June, 2019
Part of ‘I AM – Identity Art Marathon‘ 24 day multi disciplinary art festival.
At ARCH College of Design & Business, Jaipur. Rajasthan / 15th – 17th May 2019